Here’s another summer favourite of the family. It’s easy to make and the super oxidizing properties of the berries are really healthy too!
Fresh berries, whipping cream , custard power, milk power.
- Milk 100ml Fresh cream 150 ml milk
- Castor sugar 40gm custard powder 2Tbs Gelatin powder 2Tbs(melted into 2 Tbs hot water)
- Assorted berries: strawberries, black berries, raspberries – 1cup
- 2tsp fine sugar, whipped cream 2 cups
- Blend the berries with the mixer until smooth.
- Stir the milk, fresh cream with 40gm of sugar with low heat until all smooth,add in the gelatin powder,custard powder ,mix well and set aside.
- mix step 1and 2 into a creamy paste ,refrigerate for 1 hr after cooling.
- whip the light whipped cream with 2 tsp of sugar until stiff, pipe on top of the Sundae,decorate with berries and serve.