4 to 5 pounds spare ribs or baby back ribs
Homemade sauce ~
1: Korean BBQ sauce Chinese BBQ sauce hao Sin Sauce 1 cup each
2: Black soy sauce 1 cup
3: Saki or cooking wine 3 tbsp
4: sugar. 1 cup Honey 1/2 – 1 cup
A- Line 2-3 aluminum foil and set a wire rack on top of the baking tin.
Lay the ribs on top of the rack ,this arrangement allows for heat circulations on all
sides of the ribs.
B- Season the ribs:
Clean, trim the membrane, and dry the ribs with kitchen tower or paper tower…sugar all over the ribs and marinate for 30 min…
- Mix all sauce together and brush on both sides of the rib, rub and pat gently to make sure
- the rub adheres all over.
- * Marinate the day ahead for a deeper flavor or at least 6 hrs.
Wrap the seasoned ribs in plastic wrap and refrigerate over night
- a- preheat oven to broil …
- place ribs on oven rack in the middle of the oven,make sure the meaty side of the ribs is facing up, broil the ribs for about 8-10 minutes, turn over for another 8-10 mins ..until the ribs are evenly browned.
- : Set the oven to 300°F , roast 20-25 mins…brush oil and turn ribs occasionally
- :About 8-10 minutes before the end of cooking, brush the ribs with honey all over , and bake 8-10 mins both sides to end the cooking with golden brown and fragrant.
- The ribs are done when a knife slides easily into the thickest part of the rib meat. Let them rest for about 10 minutes, and then cut between the bones to separate the individual ribs.
- Serve immediately with extra sauce for dipping.