Easy stir-fry Saturday night dinner with simple steps , gonna a try it is easy….
1 : beef fillet 350 gm
2 : long beans 280-300 gm
3 : red onion 1
4 : garlic 1 small garlic
5 : ginger 2 piece ( optional)
1 – trim both ends of the long beans , then cut into half ….,
2 – Parboil….
– add 1 tbsp of sesame oil and salt onto a pan or pot of boiling water…
– pour in beans and boil 1 minute….
– drain under running water and set aside….
3 – wash , dry and slice beef cross-wise.
a- marinate with 1+ 1/2 tbsp each of soy and cornflour; 1 tsp each of sugar and cooking wine;
-1/3 cup of water and 2 tbsp oil for 20 -25 mins
– shred ginger
b- 1 tbsp of black bean sauce ( set aside )
4 – Hot pan +1 tbsp of cooking oil with medium high heat, sauté garlic till fragrant…
– add in ginger, onion, black bean sauce and sauté till fragrant….
– add in beef and sauté 1 minute, no over stir….
– add in cornstarch water ( 1 tbsp of cornstarch with 1/ 2 cup of water ) and mix well….
– add in beans , salt to taste and mix well till cooked. ( About 1 minute )
– done and dish up, enjoy.